Felician Village, a Catholic Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), continues the 120+ year tradition of the Felician Sisters' commitment to care giving. Felician Village provides quality, resident-focused senior living where dignity and self worth are valued, lives enriched and relationships celebrated.
At Felician Village, we work with every resident to design a lifestyle that best suits his or her needs. Our goal is to help residents maintain maximum independence with the knowledge that support services are available, if needed. Whether it's the schedule for housekeeping services, special meal and dietary needs or the choice of recreation and exercise, residents' interests, tastes and preferences come first.
Learn more about our senior living options and services:
- Rehabilitation at Next Step
- Independent living at The Gardens
- Assisted living apartments at The Court
- Assisted living group home at The Villa
- Nursing home/skilled nursing facility at St. Mary's