Now Open! Lakeshore Memory Clinic
We are excited to announce the opening of the Lakeshore Memory Clinic.
This clinic is a collaboration between Holy Family Memorial and Felician Village, and is an affiliate of the Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute (WAI) Dementia Diagnostic Clinic Network.
Virtual Dementia Tour
Truly comprehending the challenges an individual with dementia faces everyday is next to impossible. The Virtual Dementia Tour offers some insight into what it's like to live with the disease.
Felician Village in Manitowoc, Wisconsin, coordinates a wide variety of events and educational opportunities for residents, families and the community. Take a look at what we have to offer!
Healthy Living for Your Brain & Body
1635 S. 21st Street, Manitowoc
Felician Village Summer Concert - Clipper City Chordsmen
1700 S. 18th Street, Manitowoc
- FV and Shoreline Credit Union to host 2nd Annual Car Show June 27
- Healthy Living for Your Brain and Body presentation June 17
- Virtual Dementia Tour scheduled for June 20
- The Gardens at Felician Village to host Flag Day Celebration June 14
- Orthopaedic surgeon to discuss knee pain and treatment options June 11