Assisted Living Apartments at The Court
Is it time for assisted living? It can be difficult to know when a loved one may need more assistance. Let us help make that decision easier for you with our NEW! Complimentary Consultation.
The Court at Felician Village is the only state-certified Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC) in Manitowoc County, assuring residents the highest quality of assisted living care in the area.
If you require assistance with daily living, The Court at Felician Village has everything you need for the lifestyle you want. We offer assistance with many activities of daily living. After a professional assessment, the registered nurse will design a care plan that best suits your requirements. Should the need arise, assistance with daily activities, including medication administration, dressing, bathing, grooming, eating, and mobility, is also provided.
Not sure if you or your loved one would benefit from assisted living? Download a list of signs that may indicate assisted living would be helpful (PDF).
Our assisted living facility provides a comfortable, safe and supportive home that enhances your independence. Choose from spacious 1- or 2- bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette, living room, bedroom and fully handicap-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower.
Amentities at The Court
Each apartment at The Court has the following features:
- Spacious floor plan
- Apartment-size refrigerator with freezer
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Abundant closet space
- Spacious bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Two-burner cook top (some apartments)
- Direct access to the Village Square
- Laundry rooms located on both floors
- Spacious dining room
- Cozy fireplace lounge
Click here to view campus amenities.
The following services are included:
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen change
- Laundry service at no additional charge
- Scheduled activities
- Individual emergency response system
- 24-hour a day caregiver staff
- Registered nurse supervision