Our employees matter to us! If you want to work for an employer who has been voted BEST OF THE LAKESHORE for 11 consecutive years we encourage you to apply today! Because our employees are important to us, our environment is innovative, team-oriented and family-friendly. We provide flexible work schedules and opportunities for growth and development. And, we have fun along the way! Management works alongside employees to provide feedback, mentoring and recognition for a job well done. At Felician Village, employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for regardless of their position. Our most recent employee satisfaction survey indicated that 95 percent of our employees feel strongly that they perform meaningful work! Why do our employees enjoy working here? See for yourself why Felician Village is a great place to work - apply today or learn more by clicking here for employee testimonials.
75 hour course begins January 25. Must be able to commit to a full-time position upon completion.
Fill out the application today!
Gardens Server Coordinator
Department: Culinary Services
Shift: Full time. Works every other weekend and every other holiday. Benefit eligible.
Training wait staff
Assisting supervisor with scheduling and daily tasks
Handling guest reservations and concerns
Complete opening and closing assignments
Excellent customer service skills
Must enjoy working with the elderly
Work well as part of team
Must be able to problem solve and communicate well
Greet residents, obtain and deliver orders
RN/ LPN/ Med Tech
Department: Long Term Care
Shift: 2nd shift
Hours per pay period: Full-time and Part-time positions; Sign-on bonus and incentive pay.
- Completeing assessments
- Passing medications
- Perform treatments - dressing changes, IVs
- Contact with physicians, pharmacies and other providers with regard to processing orders
- Mentor and direct the CNA staff
Department: Rehab unit
Shift: Full-time, Part-time & Weekends; 2nd Shift
- Follow and understand residents' individualized care plans and standard of care protocol
- Complete required chartering for residents
- Reposition/transfer/lift residents in accordance with the required assist, or use of mechanical lifts/ stands as designated in their care plan
- Abide by the Limited Lift Policy and all related nursing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of procedure for bathing residents, provide oral hygiene for residents, assist with feeding, food preparation and activities
- Successful completion of the state/federally certified Nursing Assistant Training and Testing Program
- Active on the Wisconsin State Nurses Aide Registry
- Able to actively advocate within the Resident First philosophy
- Must maintain 12 hours of in-service hours annually based on anniversary date
- Ability to communicate and in writing with residents, co-workers, families and other staff
- Ability to work cooperatively with other departments and other nursing staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job responsibilities
Caregiver / Resident Assistant
Department: Assisted Living
Shift: Weekend, Days and PMs
Hours per pay period: Part-time
*Work 3 out of 4 weekends a month for a total of 15 hours worked each weekend, but get PAID for 22.5 hours!
- Must enjoy working with the elderly
- Flexible schedules, excellent pay
- Prior CBRF experience preferred but not required
- Staff in these positions care for the residents - no cooking or cleaning required
- Benefits start at PT level
- Sign on bonus available for experienced caregivers