Now Accepting Applications to our CNA Class!
75 hour course starts April 2024 with all course fees covered by Felician Village, no cost to you.
Felician Village was recently voted one of the top places to work in the 2023 Best of the Lakeshore awards!
Our employees matter to us! If you want to work for an employer who has been voted BEST OF THE LAKESHORE for 14 consecutive years we encourage you to apply today! Because our employees are important to us, our environment is innovative, team-oriented and family-friendly. We provide flexible work schedules and opportunities for growth and development. And, we have fun along the way! Management works alongside employees to provide feedback, mentoring and recognition for a job well done. At Felician Village, employees have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for regardless of their position. Our most recent employee satisfaction survey indicated that 95 percent of our employees feel strongly that they perform meaningful work! Why do our employees enjoy working here? See for yourself why Felician Village is a great place to work - apply today or learn more by clicking here for employee testimonials.
- Taking food orders from residents
- Delivering meals
- Preparing dining trays in an efficient manner
- Providing a high level of customer service
We offer a leadership team that loves to coach and develop our team mates and they strive to promote from within. We offer a career path that has advancement opportunities.
This role will work around your school commitments.
Department: Culinary Services
Hours per pay period: Full-time and Part-time; Every other weekend and holiday
- Follows recipes and prepares meals according to an established menu
- Assists with stocking, cleaning and following all safety/sanitation practices
- The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years of experience in meal preparation
- Excellent customer service skills is a must
RN/ LPN/ Med Tech
Department: Long Term Care
Shift: All shifts
Hours per pay period: Full-time and Part-time positions; SIGN-ON BONUS and incentive pay!
- Completing assessments
- Passing medications
- Perform treatments - dressing changes, IVs
- Contact with physicians, pharmacies and other providers with regard to processing orders
- Mentor and direct the CNA staff
Shift: Full-time, Part-time & Weekend Program
- Follow and understand residents' individualized care plans and standard of care protocol
- Complete required chartering for residents
- Reposition/transfer/lift residents in accordance with the required assist, or use of mechanical lifts/ stands as designated in their care plan
- Abide by the Limited Lift Policy and all related nursing policies and procedures
- Knowledge of procedure for bathing residents, provide oral hygiene for residents, assist with feeding, food preparation and activities
- Successful completion of the state/federally certified Nursing Assistant Training and Testing Program
- Active on the Wisconsin State Nurses Aide Registry
- Able to actively advocate within the Resident First philosophy
- Must maintain 12 hours of in-service hours annually based on anniversary date
- Ability to communicate and in writing with residents, co-workers, families and other staff
- Ability to work cooperatively with other departments and other nursing staff
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job responsibilities
A huge congratulations to the recent CNA graduates. They completed the 75 hour course and received their CNA certificate.