Speech-language pathology assists with all aspects of communication, including speech and swallowing issues. Using the latest technology, we treat language, voice, articulation and fluency disorders. Our primary focus is returning you to your highest potential for communication.
Speech therapy is available on an inpatient basis at Next Step Rehab or on an outpatient basis as well.
Speech and language services available at Felician Village address the following:
- Dysphagia (swallowing disorder)
- Cognitive retraining (memory, processing, sequencing)
- Augmentative communication
- Aural rehabilitation (hearing)
- Aphasia (language problems, post stroke)
- Visual perception deficits
- Speech intelligibility problems, including articulation (dysarthria, apraxia) and neurologic disorders