Assisted Living Apartments at The Court
Is it time for assisted living? It can be difficult to know when a loved one may need more assistance. Let us help make that decision easier for you with our NEW! Complimentary Consultation.
The Court is the only state-certified Residential Care Apartment Complex (RCAC) in Manitowoc County, assuring you of the highest quality of assisted living care in the area.
If you require assistance with daily living, The Court at Felician Village has everything you need for the lifestyle you want. After a professional assessment, the assisted living registered nurse will design a care plan that best suits your requirements. Should the need arise, assistance with daily activities, including medication administration, dressing, bathing, grooming, eating, and mobility, is also provided.
If you are looking for a comfortable, safe and supportive home that enhances your independence, The Court at Felician Village is here for you. Choose from spacious 1- or 2- bedroom apartments, each with a kitchenette, living room, bedroom and a handicap-accessible bathroom with walk-in shower.
Amenities at The Court
- Spacious floor plan
- Apartment-size refrigerator with freezer
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Abundant closet space
- Spacious bathroom w/ walk-in shower
- Direct access to the Village Square amenities
- Laundry rooms located on both floors
- Spacious dining room
- Cozy fireplace lounge
Click here to view campus amenities.
The following services are included:
- Continental breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen change
- Laundry service at no additional charge
- Scheduled activities
- Individual emergency response system
- 24-hour a day caregiver staff
- Registered nurse supervision
Not sure if you or your loved one would benefit from assisted living? Download a list of signs that may indicate assisted living would be helpful (PDF).