Rehabilitation Center, Manitowoc County, WI
Next Step Rehabilitation Center - Rehab Services
****Have a knee or hip surgery planned? Now taking reservations for rehab!****
Next Step at Felician Village helps patients bridge the gap between hospital and home. Patients are able to focus on returning to their own surroundings as they recover from conditions such as hip or knee replacement, back surgery, stroke, wound care, IV therapy, or complications to medical illness such as congestive heart failure and pneumonia.
Felician Village has been offering rehab services for over 30 years. Incorporating our Resident-First philosophy, our professional care team of nurses, therapists and other caregivers respect the individual needs of each patient. These professionals, in coordination with your physician, work together as a team to individually manage your care.
Our therapy department is furnished with the latest equipment, including a fully furnished apartment area allowing patients to safely practice and strengthen a variety of daily living skills. Our skilled team of physical, occupational and speech therapists delivers the highest standard of clinical excellence. We can assist you in obtaining a physician referral and help pre-certify your insurance coverage so you understand the coverage.
Rehabilitation Center Services
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Therapy scheduling, seven days a week
- 24-hour nursing care
- Social services assistance
- Ongoing communication with your physician
Amenities at Next Step
- Dedicated household with private rooms
- Phones in every room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the unit
- Flat-screen TV with DVD and free access to cable channels
- Private bathrooms with easy access showers
- Lounges with fireplaces for patients and visitors to enjoy
- Three meals daily plus snacks in the household kitchen and dining room
- Housekeeping services
- Leisure and social activities (games, movies, books)
- Care team includes registered nurses, registered dietitian, social worker for discharge planning, therapists and certified nursing assistants
- Admissions 24/7
- Campus amenities including three restaurants, salon and massage therapy, and on-site medical clinic provided by Holy Family Memorial - click here for more information on campus amenities.