Recovery Plus at Felician Village
Everyone is anxious to return home after a hospitalization or rehab stay. But sometimes this isn’t an option. If you don’t have the proper resources at home, you can become overwhelmed and delay your recovery.
With Recovery Plus at Felician Village, let us help you avoid re-hospitalization and get back to the life you enjoy. We offer an ideal solution for older adults to continue building their strength in a supportive and encouraging environment. Recovery Plus is a private pay program, however, you may be eligible to use outpatient Medicare Part B benefits for therapy services. Our therapy staff can help you determine if you are eligible for this benefit.
- Comfortable private suite with all furniture provided
- Balanced, nutritious meals
- 24-hour support
- Access to therapy professionals on site (when covered by insurance)
- Access to the Assisted Living RN
- Medication reminders or administration
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Emergency call system
- Engaging opportunities for recreation and socialization
- Peace of mind
For more information contact Melissa Grapentine, RN, Assisted Living Clinical Coordinator, at (920) 684-7171 ext. 427 or email.