At Felician Village, we follow a resident-first philosophy. When we make decisions, big or small, we ask ourselves, “How will this affect our residents?” Felician Village is committed to quality performance in all we do. Our resident-first approach is the essence of our mission, vision and values. This means our focus is first and foremost on our residents.
Over the past several years, Felician Village has been recognized by the following local and national organizations for quality.
- 2010-2020 | Best of the Lakeshore Winner
- Senior Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Home
- Next Step Rehabilitation (Finalist 2014-2017; Winner 2018)
- 2014-2019 | Named a Top Performing nursing home by U.S. News & World Report
- 2019 | The Chamber of Manitowoc County Collaboration Award
(Felician Village and Holy Family Memorial - Lakeshore Memory Clinic)
- 2020 | Wisconsin Coalition for Collaborative Excellence in Assisted Living (WCCEAL) Gold Member Status
St. Mary’s Home has received a 5-star rating from the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the highest rating awarded to skilled nursing facilities. Those facilities that have received a 5-star rating are considered to deliver a quality of care significantly above average.
CMS created the Five-Star Quality Rating System to help individuals, families, and caregivers compare skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities more easily and to identify key areas, such as health inspections, staffing ratios and quality measures, related to the quality of care.
But our proudest achievement is when our residents thank us for the compassionate care we provide. You can feel our mission when you walk through the hallways at Felician Village.